Good News vs Bad News



The Bad News Advantage vs Good News


Ever had somebody give you awful news? What about uplifting news? What's the distinction or is there a distinction? 


Uplifting news - stuff or data that satisfies us, content, consoled, secure and approved. 


Terrible news - the inverse. 


Thus, no doubt there is a contrast among great and awful news - read on. 


Have you ever gotten terrible news yet in the end things ended up being admirably or better than you foreseen? Have you ever gotten uplifting news and after some time what you thought was uplifting news wound up being not all that great? 


From individual experience I can reveal to you that I have encountered every one of the four - 


Uplifting news that was acceptable. 


Awful news that was terrible. 


Uplifting news that I thought was acceptable however wound up being terrible. 


Terrible news that I thought was awful and wound up being acceptable. 


Befuddled at this point? Well I realize that after some time I was regularly befuddled about the distinction between these two obvious inverse messages. In any case, at that point I discovered that occasionally awful news for one individual can be seen as uplifting news for another person and that uplifting news to one individual after some time can be seen as awful. 


Befuddled? Allow me to clarify. 


In the end it's simply news and what makes it awful or great or even impartial isn't simply the news yet how we see it, judge it, assess it or respond as a result of it. 


How might somebody see awful news as great you would inquire? Or then again the inverse, how might somebody see uplifting news as awful? 


In short - every one of us has a remarkable history, encounters, convictions and values and accordingly none of us actually observe something very similar or situation similarly. 


Somebody who is a worrier, contrary, skeptical or eager may consider a to be as terrible when someone else who comprehends the idea of there are things we can control and there are things we can't control so why get all annoyed about something you can't control or on the off chance that you can control it get going. 


In the end all that occurs - simply occurs and what we do is decipher everything dependent on our desires, objectives, needs or outlooks and these are special for every one of us. 


Let me give you a few individual models. What's more, on the off chance that you will consider the clarification despite the fact that you might not have had the very same conditions, looking at this logically I'll be you can relate. 


Preceding gazing my talking and preparing vocation I was a public project lead for a global association. Long story yet the short side is I objected to my chief, the president and subsequently he terminated me. Terrible news, correct? Well that was everything I required to conclude the time had come to start a profession that has kept going more than 40 years and has permitted me to see the world (25 nations to date) and work with some colossal customers and crowds. So in the end this terrible news was truly uplifting news. 


Here's another snappy one. 


Quite a while back I proposed to my better half and she said yes. Uplifting news right? (No decisions here please). Well over the long haul in the wake of giving a valiant effort for over fifteen years I concluded that the time had come to end it and why? Indeed, without the grim subtleties, the relationship was continuously dissolving my confidence, certainty and hopeful outlook and I concluded that I didn't care for who I was turning out to be in that relationship. We separated, genially - yet we separated. Uplifting news as I was capable - after some time - to recapture all I had lost - sincerely and profoundly. 


We as a whole have our accounts and we as a whole can make arrangements of uplifting news and awful news we have gotten yet in the end's everything just news. 


During a portion of my corporate projects I share this straightforward idea - quit approaching your representatives for uplifting news or terrible news - simply approach them for the news and afterward you choose which it is. Since their definition could be totally unique in relation to yours. 


What's more, the other way around - as a chief or administrator don't communicate - I have some positive or negative news - simply tell your workers you are very brave and let every one of them decipher it as they see fit dependent on their own perspectives, mentalities, attitudes, experience, desires and how it may affect them actually. 


I need to make it clear here that I'm not discussing refusal, give up, acknowledgment or indifference - simply the ability to see that there might be another side of the story, one you might be absent due to your set of experiences, perspectives, suppositions, decisions and so forth.